About the role
As our Lead Developer, you will be responsible for overseeing and guiding the development of the Attendi Speech Service. You will work closely with our team of software and AI engineers, product owner, and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products. Your responsibilities include managing the software development process from start to finish, researching and implementing full stack features from ideation to delivery, developing and maintaining the technical documentation, using best practices, conducting code reviews, and ensuring adherence to coding standards. You will have ownership over the technical product vision, execution, and day-to-day implementation.
- Experience in leading a software development team
- Full-Stack Development and DevOps experience
- Strong understanding of product thinking and execution
This includes the ability to write production-level code. You should also have experience with the full software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, CI/CD and automated testing.
- React & Typescript for Web
- React Native, Swift & Kotlin for Native
APIs, Backend Systems:
- .NET (REST APIs), Python, RabbitMQ, VMs & Serverless Functions, SQL Databases
What we offer
- Working on impactful solutions for problems in healthcare
- Transparent and responsible personal development
- Good salary and shared ownership
- Possibility to work from home, or our Amsterdam-based office
- Healthy work-life balance
- A great place to work – feel free to reach out to our team to ask what it’s like!
- We are an equal and diverse opportunity employer
- The option to do voluntary work during work hours
Interested in this role?
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will reach out to you!